Project: Knox Private Hospital – Day Proceedure – Emergency – Cardiac catheterisation laboratory
Consultant: Wood and Grieve
A $34M project. Our team and Built, worked together to complete the redevelopment of Knox Private Hospital in stages, ahead of program and on Budget. The works were undertaken within the fully operational hospital, where it was imperative that all areas and methodology options were considered to ensure minimum disruptions to the hospital, as well as minimising bed reductions.
This is the third major development at Knox Private Hospital we have been involved with, proving reliability and quality of workmanship. We thank all stakeholders for our ongoing relationship and look forward to many future mutually rewarding projects.
The Mechanical Services consisted of:
- New Air Handling Units, Heat Recovery Units, Fan Coil Units including Ductwork, HEPA and Standard Filtration, Air Diffusion etc.
- Central Plant for Chilled Water Systems, Heating Hot Systems, including Chillers, Boilers, Pumps etc.
- Variable Speed Drives.
- Supply and Exhaust Air Systems and Fans.
- BMS Controls.
- Lamson Tube.
- Medical Gases.
- MSSBs and Electrical.
- Testing and Commissioning.
- Warranty Maintenance and Service